Fundraising on Facebook
Facebook is one of the best ways to donate to our charity as other platforms charge up to 4% per donation, whereas Facebook (and Instagram) cover the costs themselves, so our charity receives 100% of each donation.
Setting up a fundraiser via Facebook is really easy and can be done in just a few steps:
Visit our charity’s fundraising link, available at:
Facebook auto-fills an example fundraiser so you can click ‘Create’ right away if you’re happy with the current details, but if you wish to customise the fundraiser you can do this in a few simple steps:
- Simply input the amount you hope to raise.
- Choose the date you want your fundraiser to end.
- Edit the title and reason for fundraising.
- Edit the cover photo. Perhaps if you’re running a marathon you could use a photo of your bib number for the cover photo.
- Check all the details are correct and click ‘Create’, your fundraiser will now be live!
Fundraising on Instagram
Fundraising on Instagram is even easier than Facebook!
- Take/choose a photo to upload to your Instagram story.
- Click the sticker icon at the top and choose the ‘donation’ option.
- Use the search bar to type in Protect the Medics.
- Edit the title to something more personal if you wish.
That’s it! Upon posting your story the little donation box will be there for your friends to click on and use to donate.
As with Facebook, 100% of all donations come directly to us